At one point I was using Financisto ("Open-source personal finance
manager") on my Android phone. But I don't even see that in Google Play
anymore.
Does anyone know if that is still in active development?
This website seems to say that it is.
https://financisto.en.softonic.com/android

On Google Play there is "Financisto Plus" by Blucat, but that seems to be a
different project.

UpToDown.com shows Financisto 1.8.2 by Denis Solonenko
https://financisto.en.uptodown.com/android

And GitHub has Financisto under the name of dsolenko, but it looks like it
hasn't been modified in about 4 years
https://github.com/dsolonenko/financisto