It still did not come through as you likely can't send zip files through this mailman instance.

What exactly are you sending, just images? Attach them individually, or else post them on a hosting site and simply paste the links in another reply.

---
And it seems at least in this last message, you figured out whatever weird text spacing issue you were having...