I eventually got around to installing a new Ubuntu 22.04 VM with flatpak, GNUCash 5.3 and postgres 14.

All is well, except that I can't figure out where to put my customised invoices file: saved_reports-2.8

According to /https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Configuration_Locations/ it should be in either one of these:

/var/lib/flatpak/app/org.gnucash.GnuCash/current/active/files or

/var/lib/flatpak/app/org.gnucash.GnuCash/current/active/files/share/gnucash

However, I don't see the custom reports when I open an invoice.

Can anyone help with some details please?

regards

Roland