Thanks, but I already tried to edit them.

I can't change the symbol for lookup (it is greyed out) and the source is simply 'currency' and no other options.

When I created entirely new securities using the symbols you provided, I was able to edit everything including setting the source.

It looks like I'll just wait until if/when F::Q changes back their Alphavantage call to include PMs.