Hello friends

I was trying to find work around for getting summary of taxable income at the
end if financial year end. I tried following

1. I put In discerption field as "TAX" while creating different income accounts
for incomes which are taxable (like salary, capital gain, interest, annuity etc)
2. So practically, while posting income, I seperate them out as taxable and non
taxable
3. I also selected "Tax" in tax report for such accounts though it is for USA,
but just to identify such income
 as taxable
4. When I run tax report all report generated with INR value in peranrhesis as
part of text, and income as 0, because it took currency as USD.
5. I tried to run account summary / transaction report with filter word  as
Tax, but could not generate desired report.

Is there any good and efficient way to achieve my above mentioned objective?

Thank you in advance for your kind attention

With best regards
Paras