I thought Rosetta was included in this transition. (unlike the previous move from Power to Intel, where it had to be installed separately)

On 10/11/23 10:08 AM, R Losey wrote:
I thought that  for an M1 or M2 Mac, you need to have the Rosetta app to
allow Intel-based applications to run (such as GnuCash). Do you have that
installed?

I've never had any problems running GnuCash on my M1 iMac, but I'm still
running Ventura.