On 10/12/23 04:49, gnuc...@harrisja.us wrote:
I have been using gnucash for quite a while.  I downloaded the source and made my own version with some minor modifications.  A few hours, I tried to tweak another thing in gnucash and now when ever I open a gnucash file, in the account listing the column for showing linked documents is gone.

The document link column was not showing up because that is the way "stock" gnucash is written.  One of the tweaks I put in my modified version was adding that column, something I had forgotten about.  I am not sure what caused the link field to disappear in my modified version, but it was probably a version control problem.  At any rate, it has been solved now.