Thanks for replies. My experience in the past has always been that when I
apply or close the options window the changes are always implemented. As
far as I can tell this is still the case with single reports. Multi column
reports I have tried do, as some have suggested, require a reload to get
changes implemented. No big deal. Just a couple more key strokes, providing
you get the changes right the first time! I'm a bit limited time wise but I
would note the ones I've tried included a budget report.