Quinn,

Have you investigated customizing the reports for the particular situation and
renaming the report sections to meet your needs. The Edit->Report Options alows
selecting particular accounts, date ranges etc but modifying the report code
(Scheme) allows you to customize them to whatever you want with regard to
heading names etc. Requires an invetment to learn to program in Scheme though.

David Cousens