I have been using Alphavantage for my stock quotes for some time now using F:Q.
IRecently it stopped working for me - the last valid quotes I have are dated
October 20th 2023. I now get a message that they are restricting quotes to 25
per user per day. I currently import around 50 at a time but only around once
per month and to do this I now need a Premium key which would cost $25 per
month. Has anyone found a way around this? Is there a way to update in batches
as opposed to all at once? Is there another provider?