I have found that I can 'print to pdf' and get the same result.

~q:tap out!  it's a holiday!

On 11/1/23 12:23, Robert Stocker wrote:
This is not a fix, but I found a workaround that gets me where I need to be
without modifying environment variables or tinkering with drivers, neither
of which are in my comfort zone:

Since the problem is not with *creating* the report but with *displaying*
it on the screen, after I run my report, I choose the Export option, save
the file to my desktop, then drag that file onto a blank browser tab.

Maybe this will help some others afflicted by this upstream issue.