I have received a couple of bills from an electronics component supplier.
These should be allocated as "Stock" but I must have accidentally clicked
"Travel" instead.(I noticed this after doing a trial balance, and seeing
some travel there, when I knew there was no travel).

One has been reconciled against the bank account, the other one has not.

I thought the one that had not been reconciled would be easy to correct by
just unposting, changing the account from Travel to Stock. I did that, and
it was okay. However, at that point is was shown as unpaid. What's the best
way of paying it?

The more tricky one is the one that has been reconciled to the bank
account. Can that be corrected easily? If not, I could just leave it as
Travel and let my accountant know. The amount is quite small - under £10,
but I would like to get it right if possible.

--
Dr David Kirkby Ph.D
Kirkby Microwave Ltd