Hello everyone!

I'm working with vendors and clients and want to do automatic chargeback,
now, i have no problem with this, the issue is that I'm paying my vendor in
MXN and I'm charging my client in USD, and the bill does not applies
currency exchange, i.e, if I paid $100.00 MXN for a service, the chargeback
entry is generated for $100.00 USD. Can anybody provide any insights about
this? Am I missing something? Should I submit it as a bug?

Greetings and thanks in advance.

--
Emir Herrera