David,

That is a function of the email client program you are using  not the mailing
list admins. Most clients will have a reply to list function as one of the
options. My client (Evolution on Linux) for example brings up a dialogue after
selection of Reply to Sender which offers the options of:

Reply Privately  --- only to the sender
Reply to All     --- reply to all addresses on the To and CC lists
Reply to List    --- reply only to a mailing list address

Selecting either of the last two options will ensure that the reply goes to the
list in my case.

David Cousens