On Mon, 27 Nov 2023 at 18:51, david whiting <david.r.whit...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Does setting the date in the report Options give you what you need?
> You should be able to see where there are amounts payable for each
> vendor and if you click on the value link it will take you to the
> vendor report for that same date. Is that what you are looking for?
>
> David

Strangely, the amount shown with for the report for Accounts Payable is
£344.91, whilst the amount shown on the trial balance is £353.90. I don't
know why there's an £8.99 difference. I don't see any transaction for that
amount at the end of the accounting period. Unfortunately the report on
Accounts Payable lists a lot of things in debits and credit, but it is not
obvious what ones are outstanding. I don't actually see any outstanding
myself.

Is there a way to get a list of the amount owed to all vendors? Then I
could look and find any non-zero amounts.