Weird. Without that bill, do the vendors show but with everything as zero balances?

If not, try Options > General > Show zero balance items.

If that works and your balances are all zero as of the end of Feb '22, then your A/P as of that date was indeed zero.

Any discrepancy otherwise *might* be a multi-currency related bug.

Note, some reports still have bugs with multi-currency. I know the Balance Sheet is one. It is possible the P&L and/or Trial Balance also have such bugs. If that is the case, you might have to run each of those for each currency, (Options > Commodities) and manually (using some copy/paste steps to a spreadsheet) assemble a combined report from them pulling only the relevant figures.

And if you can verify that all is correct on your end, file a bug report with the details you found, or amend an existing bug or bugs. If I recall, there hasn't been much real-world testing of multi-currency for most reports.