Although the invoice was showing as unpaid as I mentioned, I forcibly quit
GnuCash, then saw the $591 invoice was marked as paid. But when I looked at
the trial balance I saw this
[image: image.png]
for a $591 invoice. But there's no way GnuCash should have any idea how any
GBP that was, as it was paid as USD directly into a USD PayPal account.
After PayPal fees that was $561.80.

The P&L shows

$591.00 £443.58

Income statement show the same

$591.00 £443.58

I can't see how any accounts will have any idea how many GBP it is as this
time.