I don't have an easy way to find out which GUID corresponds what account or other object. My way of doing that is to save my book as an XML file, open the file with a text editor, and search for the GUID value. Somewhere in the file will be data which defines the account, and it will include the GUID value and account name in close proximity. But that may or may not be the best way for you to proceed.

Best regards,
    —Jim DeLaHunt

On 2023-12-29 15:30, Stephen wrote:
The previous postings about "Balance Column Lost" have led me to ask about GUID register codes as I repaired some column width problems. By trial and error I was able to modify the .GCM file to repair the width of a couple of columns that I had narrowed (not to 0 or 1 but 5). Adrien Monteleone's guidance worked very well although scrolling looking for a small width was faster than a search after 0 and 1 produced no results. So Thanks!  I am still stumped by the registries GUID codes. How can I find out which register is referenced by each of the GUID codes, please? I have a feeling that it may have something to do with SQL but that too has eluded me in past efforts open SQL files and make any sense of it. Appreciate any guidance...the more simple the better! Thank you.