On Thu, Dec 28, 2023 at 10:41 AM Michael D Novack wrote:
>“Do you immediately upgrade to the newest version or do
>you wait long enough for the new version bugs to be found and corrected?”
>“if you dislike being an involuntary beta tester...then wait a little while
>before upgrading.”

Michael’s post is excellent.And I agree with it.
If you did upgrade, thank you for, in effect, being a beta tester. Your reports
of bugs (and we all are dismayed that they are there.) prove that you are an
asset to this project.
I feel that GnuCash is an excellent program. And it is getting even better.
Thank you.
 Best regards,
Bruce