After a surge protector blew up in my face and fried my server and workstations I am trying to catch up. I assume the update to 5.5 is compatible on Ubuntu and Windoze?  It's tax time and I am down to 0 workstations, from 4, until I can locate a station strictly for taxes.

And yes, you will soil your pants no matter how many surge protectors you have explode in your face.  Thankfully this one was only a 15 amp one and not the 10 KW inverter that exploded in my face at work.

--
--JEffrey Black M.B.A.