Hello All,

Since the most recent update to the program I am having an issue with the
Expense reports. It doesn't really matter how I try to generate my expense:
both from the Main Menu > Reports > Income & Expense >  and my Saved
Configuration Reports lead to the program immediately crashing without a
warning. Profit and Loss report seems to be working but the majority of
reports under the Income & Expense category lead to crashing. Any idea of
what might be the cause? And any idea of how to deal with it?

Thank you for the help.

Regards,

Inma