1. Create a Fee JPY account.
2. Use a separate transaction for the Fee
3. Enter the initial withdrawal split in JPY first, let GnuCash add the trading splits, then enter the fee split in JPY and let it either adjust the trading splits or add new ones. (which you might be able to combine afterwards)

#1 is probably acceptable, because you did indeed pay the fee in a foreign currency.

#2 isn't ideal because it artificially breaks up a real world event, but if #3 doesn't work, or #1 isn't amenable to you, it might be the only way.

As your current transaction stands, you could leave the Fee as PHP even though that isn't quite correct, but then you have to reduce the PHP Trading split by PHP311.28, which is also incorrect because it would mean a different exchange rate. (if that is important to you)

Others may have better suggestions.