I don't think I suggested you thought otherwise but since you've quoted me
in your reply you must think that I did.  I was simply replying to Gyles
comment along the lines of the following.

Regards David H.

Instead of having 11 or 12 sx templates, why not have one that fires monthly?

Sent from Samsung Galaxy smartphone.