Hello Nens,

As far as I know there are no off-the-self accounts tree based in the "Plan
General Contable" but you should be able to recreate it entirely quite
easily, I have adapted my system to an accounts plan that is used by a
major accounting software provider in the country where I live and then I
have made quite a few changes to improve reporting using that plan. It is
very easy to do the accounts tree but obviously you would need to do it
manually and it will take you some time.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Inma