Hi Guys, I tried to install Finance::Quote in my new mac (M3) with Sonoma
macOs. I Use these lines of command to install:

sudo env ARCHFLAGS='-arch arm64 -arch arm64e -arch x86_64'cpan -f -i Test2
sudo env ARCHFLAGS='-arch arm64 -arch arm64e -arch x86_64'cpan -f -i
Finance::Quote
sudo env ARCHFLAGS='-arch arm64 -arch arm64e -arch x86_64'cpan -f -i JSON::Parse

Now, I was receiving theses kind of messages when I tried to update quotes:

* B3:IVVB11.SA Finance::Quote reported failure with error: 501 Protocol scheme
'https' is not supported (LWP::Protocol::https not installed)

I already force the install of LWP::Protocol::https and I installed the opensll
with the command: brew install openssl, but it’s not working.

My perl is installed in /usr/bin/perl and my version is 5.30.3

anyone can help me?