Stan gave you the answer, but also, please just start a new e-mail to the group when beginning a topic. It looks like you hit 'reply' on someone else's topic to start your own.

I'll add to Stan's answer that other than deleting the Scheduled Transactions, if you are going to be in the habit of archiving a copy of the file each year, you can set each Scheduled Transaction to stop working as of December 31st of that year before archiving. Then when you open the book again to begin work in the new year, change that to 12/31 of the new year. From them on, all of your Scheduled Transactions will stop firing each year on 12/31, and you can restart them by changing the year in that setting when you first open the book in the next year. (no, sorry, there's no way to do that for lots of them at once, it is a one-at-a-time edit)