Thanks Kalpesh.
The art bucket makes sense to me.
I understand having individual paintings be individual assets (like
individual stocks)
But I don't quite know what you mean when you suggest setting up *artists* as
"securities".  Would you mind explaining further?  (If I have a brokerage
account with individual stocks or bonds, I also think of each of those
stocks or bonds as "securities".  Hence my confusion with this 'higher
level' proposed "security" for an artist.)

Thanks