From: "Dr. Gideon Fell" <drgf...@gmail.com>
To: gnucash-user@gnucash.org
Sent: Monday, April 1, 2024 8:59:59 AM
Subject: Re: [GNC] ANNOUNCE: GnuCash 5.6 Released

Colleagues,
        MAJOR problems with GnuCash 5.6 flatpak on Debian. I run Debian 12.5,6,
Gnome display Manager, no peculiar installs, everything either from main
Debian repository or flatpak . I can open my data file but saving ALWAYS
crashed it, leaving  LCK file behind. Even if I just try just closing it
WITHOUT changes same thing. Luckily I have a second Debian install where
I try changes before I update a flatpak on my main installation. Anyone
else experiencing this behavior????

Ron Benincasa

--
"This is so abstract, it must be topologically invariant" - Raoul Bott