Now it is my turn to ask a question.

My bank recently had an issue with the description text for a few
transactions that resulted in the transactions being reposted with
corrected descriptions.  Now I am trying to import the corrected
transactions but they do not appear in the OFX importer even though they
are in the file generated by the bank.

My question is: If I delete the previously imported transactions, can I
import the corrected transactions?
A corollary; is there any way to check, edit or remove the FITID value of a
transaction that prevents the duplicate import without doing tricks in the
OFX file before importing?

--
David Carlson