As far as I am aware, there is no means within GnuCash to export/import Business Features setup data such as Customers, Vendors, Employees, or Tax Tables.

You can import Invoices/Bills from a CSV, (such as data generated by another app) but you can't export them. (outside of running relevant Transaction reports)

-----

But I would ask, why do you want to start with a fresh file simply because the year changed?

Why do you think that is necessary or desirable?

GnuCash is designed to happily continue with the same file (book) in perpetuity.

Let us know your goals for doing so, and we can further assist. There may be better ways to accomplish those goals than starting with an entirely new file each year. (though you can if you want of course)