Hi Folks,

GnuCash will import bank data in OFX format. OFX imports advise me of activity
that originates with the bank, so I can "sync" my books with the bank. So far;
so good.

Wells Fargo produces an OFX import file with "WebConnect", but I have been
using Wells Fargo "Direct Connect" for thirty years. "Direct Connect" allows me
to write checks and transfer funds from QuickBooks, but "OFX Import" does not,
which makes sense, because it is an import, not a dialog.

I see that there is a way to send instruction to the bank and it is AQBanking,
which is an open source library that comes with GnuCash. I suspect that
AQBanking will be tricky to configure, so I'm looking for advice, specifically
advice on configuring AQBanking to run with Wells Fargo. Reference to a
specific AQBanking monograph for Wells Fargo would be outstanding.

Thanks for the help,
--
Chris.

V:916.799.9461
F:916.974.0428
A: Because we read from top to bottom, left to right.
    Q: > Why should I start my reply below the quoted text?