On Thu May 16 22:22:53 EDT 2024, Adrien Monteleone wrote:

Coding can be fun in many cases, but you seem to find solace in the mindbogglingly headache-inducing game of whack-a-mole, to everyone else's benefit!

heh-heh. Sometimes it does seem like playing whack-a-mole.

Thank you for the insane amount of effort you put forth on this project.

Thanks, but most of the time I'm just a traffic cop / gatekeeper of the work done by others. This release for example, Kalpesh Patel worked on the fixes for YahooJSON, and created the new currency rate module CurrencyFreaks. Paolo Maero wrote the new BorsaItaliana module.

I have yet to use (or profit) from all of it, but even in my limited
exposure, I know that if I ran into a snag, many folks would be
there to guide me along, and not just 'because', but because *you*
make the effort to keep F::Q humming along. Without this project,
many folks would be in quite the 'inedible' pickle.
I've really only been involved in F::Q for about 4 years. Started out giving Erik C a hand, and sort of inherited it when he stepped away for personal reasons. There have been times I wish he would come back, but emails such as yours' are appreciated.

Bruce S.