Hi Simon,

Have you tried setting the WEBKIT_DISABLE_COMPOSITING_MODE environment variable to 1?

Regards,

Sherlock

On 9/2/26 5:06 PM, Simon wrote:
Hi all,



I recently build GNC 5.16 as an upgrade from 5.5. I did not notice any error reports 
while building, but didn't look particularly hard at the build logs since the install 
completed, the program fires up and my data loaded and is browsable. Indeed, all appeared 
to be well, but today I tried to create a report (profit and loss, but I've tried some 
others since) and get a totally blank window. I bring up the report options and select 
start/end dates, choose accounts, and generally fiddle, but when I hit "apply" 
(or OK), there's still absolutely nothing visible in that tab.



Any suggestions? Where do I start -- clearly inability to create a P&L might be 
a small problem at some point!


_______________________________________________
gnucash-user mailing list
[email protected]
To update your subscription preferences or to unsubscribe:
https://lists.gnucash.org/mailman/listinfo/gnucash-user
-----
Please remember to CC this list on all your replies.
You can do this by using Reply-To-List or Reply-All.

Reply via email to