On 2026-09-12 04:27, Neil Aggarwal wrote:
Hey everyone:

I created a sample file, attached.

 From it, I created the attached account customer matrix which
shows the transactions broken out by each customer.
Congratulations, Neil, with the help of druvu-acc you've got the management report you needed and the ability to tweak it as much as you want.
I think this is a very useful report to add to GnuCash, it
is comparable to QuickBooks' Profit and Loss by Class, but
better because it includes Balance Sheet accounts.
I've never used QB but it looks to me as though its Class is more general than just Customers.
Please let me know if there is interest in integrating it as
a report in the system and I am willing to help with that
effort.

That's not going to happen unless someone converts it to Scheme and even then I think it is too idiosyncratic to be included for general use.

Wm


_______________________________________________
gnucash-user mailing list
[email protected]
To update your subscription preferences or to unsubscribe:
https://lists.gnucash.org/mailman/listinfo/gnucash-user
-----
Please remember to CC this list on all your replies.
You can do this by using Reply-To-List or Reply-All.

Reply via email to