Hi John,

Thanks for setting up an account. I noticed the majority of the documentation issues are years old. So I'm assuming most of them have fallen under the radar. Adding my own documentation bugs would just make that heap bigger.

Would it help if I pull the main branch and provide a pull request? Whatever helps your workflow is fine with me.

Best,
Koos

John Ralls schreef op 2026-10-01 03:05:

I've created a bugs.gnucash.org [1] account with this email as the user id. The password is e-9Jmc9ZogpP . Please log in and change it at your earliest convenience.

Regards,
John Ralls

On Sep 30, 2026, at 06:52, Koos <[email protected]> wrote:

Thanks, Pedro. I've seen that before. But I don't know if that is being picked up by the authors.

Pedro Albuquerque schreef op 2026-09-30 15:41:
I've seen the comments section in Weblate used for that, check my attached
image, if it gets through.
Em 30/09/2026 às 14:26, "Koos" <[email protected]> escreveu:
I'm translating into Dutch using Weblate. But I see errors in the
English original text. Where do I report this? Bugzilla? If so, could
someone set me up with a Bugzilla account?

_______________________________________________
gnucash-user mailing list
[email protected]
To update your subscription preferences or to unsubscribe:
https://lists.gnucash.org/mailman/listinfo/gnucash-user
-----
Please remember to CC this list on all your replies.
You can do this by using Reply-To-List or Reply-All.



Links:
------
[1] https://bugs.gnucash.org
_______________________________________________
gnucash-user mailing list
[email protected]
To update your subscription preferences or to unsubscribe:
https://lists.gnucash.org/mailman/listinfo/gnucash-user
-----
Please remember to CC this list on all your replies.
You can do this by using Reply-To-List or Reply-All.

Reply via email to