Elmar,

As far as I'm aware, that should instead be:

flatpak run --env=WEBKIT_DISABLE_COMPOSITING_MODE=1 org.gnucash.GnuCash

(all one line)

If that still doesn't work, add in this other variable which I confirm does work on Ubuntu 22.04, which Mint 21.3 is based upon. (that was successfull in an Xorg session using Gnome for complete info)

flatpak run --env=WEBKIT_DISABLE_COMPOSITING_MODE=1 --env=WEBKIT_DISABLE_DMABUF_RENDERER=1 org.gnucash.GnuCash

(again all one line)

I did not try the DMABUF variable on its own yet.

And once you get one or both to work, you can set the environment variable so it doesn't have to be entered every time.

Regards,
Adrien

On 10/2/26 14:16, Elmar wrote:
Well, sorry to put a counterpoint, but flatpack GNC 5.17 under Linux Mint 21.3 (Mate DE), reports come up blank, and even using a terminal with

~/bin/gnucash.sh
WEBKIT_DISABLE_COMPOSITING_MODE=1 flatpak run org.gnucash.GnuCash

fails.  I get only blank reports on screen.

_______________________________________________
gnucash-user mailing list
[email protected]
To update your subscription preferences or to unsubscribe:
https://lists.gnucash.org/mailman/listinfo/gnucash-user
-----
Please remember to CC this list on all your replies.
You can do this by using Reply-To-List or Reply-All.

Reply via email to