I recently upgraded my MacBook Air M2 to OS 27.0.  When I opened GnuCash today, 
if found that all items in the Deposit Column are actually withdrawals and all 
items in the Withdrawal Column are actually deposits.  Plus, all of my 
previously reconciled items are no longer reconciled.  I’m running version 
5.17.  This has all of the hallmarks of a programming error that has made 
GnuCash incompatible with OS 27.  Can someone PLEASE help>





Phone: (202) 255-7231 
Email: [email protected]

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists 
in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the 
unreasonable man.

A fool’s brain digests philosophy into folly, science into superstition, and 
art into pedantry.  Hence University education.

         George Bernard Shaw, Man and Superman (1903) "Maxims for 
Revolutionists”




_______________________________________________
gnucash-user mailing list
[email protected]
To update your subscription preferences or to unsubscribe:
https://lists.gnucash.org/mailman/listinfo/gnucash-user
-----
Please remember to CC this list on all your replies.
You can do this by using Reply-To-List or Reply-All.

Reply via email to