Minidip stil uses the same perl script to update, except it has no web
interface or DB, you simply add hosts/passwords in the config. The
really bizare thing is that when I use the config on an x86 system, it
works. When I use it on a Motarola Coldfire processor (running uCLinux),
it gives me an invalid login error...