Please try the mailing list first! There are people on the list who could
give you the same guidance I am about to. I am only replying because I am in
a good mood and you took the trouble to compliment my work. Thanks.

===

Make sure these lines in gnudip.conf point to the correct "logger" command:

# logger command for cgi script
logger_cgi = /usr/bin/logger -t gnudip-www

# logger command for update script
logger_updt = /usr/bin/logger -t gnudip-updt

# logger command for inet server
logger_inet = /usr/bin/logger -t gnudip-net

# logger command for rmaint server
logger_rmaint = /usr/bin/logger -t gnudip-rmaint

Is yours in "/usr/bin/logger"? I am pretty sure the Linux FSF wants it
there. Try "which logger" to find it otherwise.

Also, try the commands out at the command line- e.g.:

#  /usr/bin/logger -t gnudip-www hello