GnuDIP Mailing List wrote:
Am 29 Jan 2008 um 23:48 hat GnuDIP Mailing List geschrieben:

> GnuDIP Mailing List schrieb:
>
>   Last suggestion from GnuDip-Developement was "Gnudip is dead, has
> collected many security holes over the years and you should stopped
> using it.". Last time I really needed to implement gnudip-like features

Hi Christian,
thank you. I try to read about nsupdate and bind but I can not find out if it is what I'm looking for?
I try to create a dyndns server on one side ( office )
and at the other side ( home ) where I have a dynamic ip on a ADSL connection I try to update via gdipc or some other client prg.
the IP on my tinydns via my dyndns-server.
Ron
Heya Ron,

Google first hit is http://caunter.ca/nsupdate.txt

That looks like what you are trying to achieve :)

Cheers,

Damien
- Ex-GnuDIP server admin...