So, to answer my own question, I was able to install gnumeric on Windows using WSL, see screenshot here:
https://mycore.core-cloud.net/index.php/s/7nDN1G6HAfuwXBw

This is actually quite easy.
I just install the Xming X server and launched it.
Then in a bash windows, you install the necessary packages using apt and dpkg (the libgsf, libgoffice and gnumeric packages are not on the repos, so you need to download them and then dpkg).
After that you export DIPSPLAY=:0 and then launch gnumeric.
I have not tested it extensively, it might be a bit unstable.

Frédéric