>> Hmm. The nssdir thing is just a warning.
>> There seems to be a permissions problem for the configure files (such as
>> config.log).
>> That must be rooted in the build system (guix?) in this case though.
>> For example: I guess you could reproduce it by executing configure as
>> root and then after as user. Result should be the same.
>>

> Guix does its builds in an "isolated" folder and it's a "build" user that
> does the build in such an environment
>
> So I can' t build as root and then as a user
>
> Not it's building again
>
> I just scrapped the gnunet folder and checked out again from git
>
> In this way, it builds
>
> If I try to build locally (not putting Guix inb charge of the build, but
> rather doing it myself by hand) and THEN ask guix to build, it happens what
> I reported
>
> But this is a matter for the guix mailing list
>
> On my Fedora workstation, it builds and passes a

Sorry I pressed the wrong key combination by mistake and sent the email too
early

I was saying:

Building with Guix(SD):

On my Fedora workstation, it builds and passes all the tests happily

On my GuixSD workstation, it doesn' t pass the tests and there' s one of
those pesky timeouts in establishing a connection that Christian mentioned

Now I have still to see if I can instal it and run it on the Fedora desktop

With that information I' ll try to devise a plan