On Thu, 6 Jul 2006, Todd Zullinger wrote:

I was wondering if some folks here have detailed their challenge policies and procedures and if you'd mind sharing them if you have? Even handier would be some scripts to help in the automation of this task. ;)
======================

pgp Key Signing Observations: Overlooked Social and Technical Considerations <http://www.linuxsecurity.com/content/view/121645/49/>

there's a few sections in that article that might be of interest.

--
        ...atom

 http://atom.smasher.org/
 762A 3B98 A3C3 96C9 C6B7 582A B88D 52E4 D9F5 7808

        "We in the West must bear in mind that the poor countries
         are poor primarily because we have exploited them through
         political or economic colonialism."
                -- Martin Luther King, Jr