On 06/11/10 04:55, Jerry wrote:
Which reminds me; there is a request at the end of every post I make.
Would it be to much of an imposition for you to honor that request?

In a word, yes. The Internet's "Robustness Principle" says, "Be liberal in what you accept, and conservative in what you send." In other words, if you have preferences on how you deal with local mail, deal with them locally. Asking everyone on the Internet to adapt their way of working in order to fit your personal preferences is, in the politest possible terms, absurd.

Doug

                        -- Propellerheads