On 2013.06.24. 21:18, Bob Henson wrote:
it just caused an error, saying "The module "c:\program" failed to load. Make sure the binary is stored at the specified path or debug it to check for problems with the binary or dependant .dll files. The specified module could not be found." It looks to me as though the regsvr command is looking for a program to run called "c:\program"? As I can't run the 32 bit version of GPGex anyway on this system, can I not just overwrite the existing copy of gpgex.dll with the 64 bit one and reboot? What should I try if not, please?

Paths with spaces needs to be escaped. Put that "C:\program files..." in quotes. ("").