Hello,

It's been some time since I looked at options for integrating GPG and Outlook on Windows, and at the time there seemed to be no particularly good solutions. GPG4Win/Enigmail/Thunderbird works great for my personal use, but work mandates Outlook, and in light of the latest NSA-related info it seems a good time to revisit the options for reliable encryption in an Outlook/Exchange environment - if any.

(Yes, one make the argument that there are probably NSA backdoors in Windows itself and so nothing I do here matters - but it still seems like a reasonable effort is probably better than throwing my hands in the air. :) )

Thanks!
-Chris