I just donated € 75 to the crowdfunding campaign (and will soon be wearing a
nice t-shirt). Will you also match that or are you restricting yourself to the "normal" Christmassy donations?

On January 6 (the Feast of the Epiphany, the traditional end of the Christmas season) I'll ask Werner how many euros were raised between the time I posted my original message and 11:59pm January 5. Normal donations and crowdfunding will both be matched. Once I get a sum from Werner I will be remitting two separate donations to g10 Code: one will be the matching funds, and the other will be my Christmas contribution.

Werner is free to tell the list how many funds were raised, how many I matched, and whether I lived up to my word. However, I'm going to request he keep my (private) Christmas contribution quiet: that's between me and my conscience, not between me and the list. :)