On 9/16/14 11:53 AM, Hauke Laging wrote:
Am Di 16.09.2014, 10:31:00 schrieb Doug Barton:

.... which further highlights that adding options to make life
easier for people who don't understand what key expiry means, or
how to manage it properly, is probably not a good idea. :)

What I want would make life easier mostly for the contacts of those
who don't manage their keys well.

Yes, I think we all understand that. My vote is that what you want to
do is a bad idea.

Furthermore it seems proven to me now that even the elite of the
OpenPGP users "don't understand what key expiry means".

I admire your determination to believe that you are the one who is
right, and that everyone else is wrong. :)

Doug