I have found another way, as my project is based on node js. I use the
child_process package to launch gpg. I have already wrote a function to
generate a new key pair directly in a smart card. Nonetheless, if I fail to
create a node js function good enough for my needs, I give your solution a try.

Thanks.
FLR.

Le 17 sept. 2016, à 13:32, Werner Koch <w...@gnupg.org<mailto:w...@gnupg.org>>