>You revoke the level-2 key, that will be enough to invalidate the signature on
>the level-3 key.

>I merely pointed out what is already feasible with the current state of the
>OpenPGP specification and the GnuPG implementation.

you are right, after all if it is there, it can be automated. The real
question is, would this break/interfere with something else?
Your solution is quite different from the other and i need more time
to evaluate it, but this is exactly why I'm there.

>Assuming the level-1 key is not on that device, then no.

just to be sure I don't misunderstand, the level 2 key cannot revoke
the level 1 key, right?

>I do not really care for this "user is an idiot, we cannot trust him/her to do
>the right thing so we should do it for him/her" approach.

i do. EVERYBODY is an idiot, someone is idiot every day, someone after
10h of works, someone only when all the planets are aligned. But it
WILL happen to the majority of the population, even the best: and the
best cure is the prevention.

My goal is to bring good privacy at the housewife, while making the
process even more easier (as it will be as easy as using a wallet).